Red Haired Stranger


Name: Red Haired Stranger
Year: September 2012
Medium: Crayola Colored Pencils on Sketch Pad Paper

Whenever people ask me who this is, I sit there thinking that it's either Jean Grey or Merida. Originally, it was supposed to be Jean Grey when I started since I had bought a 24 pack of colored pencils during the school supply sales. I like usually blending types of colored pencils, and I started making her locks until I noticed I made them a bit too curly. I brought her to my students where I work at and they called her Merida, so I decided she'd be Merida to them, red-haired girl to everyone else, and Jean Grey to myself. 

I have to admit that I'm not fond of the mouth. You can tell it's darker than the rest of the sketch because I accidentally plucked the wrong color. ^^; I do like the graduation of the locks however!    

Comments