Kosaka Mayu - Gokkun Pucho!


Kosaka Mayu - Gokkun Pucho!
Year: 2012
Medium: Medium: Ballpoint Pen (Lining), Copics, Prismacolors, Watercolor Pencils on Plain Copy Paper

I love Gokkun Pucho! as one of my gauilty pleasure shoujo manga stories. xD My aunt showed it to me on Christmas years back and I thought it was ultra adorable. I have all three tankoban for it, although there's a dearth of full-color illustrations for it in the book. 

I started practicing on other poses, including side poses and I began doodling with a pen. Eventually I figured to draw a girl, and immediately when I think of a cute girl and a style that's similar to mine is Mayu, and then before I knew it, I was scouring online for some reference colors for the uniforms and it was coming along! I also tested a little the skin color with watercolored pencils.
 

Comments