Madoka Magica


Kaname Madoka - Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Year: 2012 
Medium: Copic Multiliners and Copic Markers on Ink-Jet Paper

Madoka is one of the saddest anime you will ever watch, but it speaks volumes to you. It spoke to me in several ways, and I can't help but love cute little Madoka! I was intent on drawing fan art since I'm not the first to do it and am usually swamped in other projects, so I finally sat down and took a day to draw her freehandedly with only a small picture guide for what colors to use on her properly.

Earlier that day, I had purchased some new Copic Markers in red and pink hues, so it was a great chance to try them out. I ended up drying out my Light Tea Rose. D= My favorite part however are her eyes, since I love the depth in them. I'm still working at it. ^^; This is a great step though, and I'm happy it captured her well! 

Comments